Ever click on a fit girl’s article about healthy treat ideas, only to be greeted with “delicious kale smoothies and “beetroot chips”? Yep, us too. In honour of style girls who have been burned by such food fables, we bring you some healthy treats that are actually awesome tasting. We are probably using the term healthy a bit loosely, though.
Let’s just say that while they don’t taste like snickers bars, chocolate is a frequent feature.
Choccie Protein Cookies
3 spoons coconut sugar
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 spoon baking powder
3 spoons almond flower
Lots of dark choccie chips
- Whip up all the ingredients in a bowl. Add choc chips separately.
- Shape into balls and squash flat for cookie shape.
- Bang into oven at 180 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- Enjoy with copious amounts of coffee.
Berry and Chocolate Mess
Bowl of frozen berries
Natural Greek yogurt
Good quality dark chocolate
Crushed nuts – your choice
- Melt dark chocolate. Mix through the Greek yogurt, berries and nuts.
- Hide in a dark room and enjoy.
2 spoons coconut oil
Grated dark chocolate
Good quality honey
- Blend bananas and eggs in a food processor.
- Put coconut oil in pan. Once hot, add banana mixture.
- Cook pancake on both sides until cooked through.
- Take out of pan and finish with berries, honey, chocolate shavings and nuts.
- Savor every bite.
A style girl needs to be well nourished to enjoy their stylish lives, and these recipes provide sustenance, goodness and happiness, all on one plate. While clothes and makeup definitely boost confidence, true beauty shines from within.Herein lies the reason why we are big advocates for good eats. Have you got any delicious recipes fit for a queen? Why not share the love with us, and comment below!
Image VIA www.cookinglight.com