Westfield has announced that international model, musician and TV presenter Cheyenne Tozzi is the face of the new $435 million Westfield Miranda redevelopment which will open late-2014.
Cronulla-born Cheyenne shot to fame at the age of 13 when she became one of the youngest models ever to grace the cover of Harper’s Bazaar. Since then, Cheyenne has built an international empire around her modelling career, recently appearing alongside Naomi Campbell and Nicole Trunfio in reality TV show The Face, as well as performing internationally as lead singer with her rock & blues band, Van Hoorn.
Cheyenne Tozzi said:
“I feel very honoured to be announced as the ambassador for the new Westfield Miranda. Growing up in Cronulla I spent so much time shopping at Westfield Miranda with my Mum and my sister, Tahyna and going to the cinema with my friends.
I am very excited to be part of the new Westfield Miranda, which when it opens in late 2014 will be one of Sydney’s premiere locations to shop, eat and be entertained. Finally, the Sutherland Shire will have the ultimate shopping and dining destination.’’
Key features of the redeveloped centre will be:
- A three level galleria fashion mall with some of the best domestic and international fashion brands, connecting between an upgraded David Jones and a fully refurbished Myer department store;
- An outdoor restaurant precinct with multiple dining options to suit singles, couples and families;
- Brand new artisan fresh food market and new full-line Woolworths;
- A relocated 10-screen multiplex Event cinema, including Gold Class and VMax;
- Premium customer services including valet parking and personal styling services.
For more information and to find more fashion, visit the new westfield.com.au