It’s crazy to think that something as simple as apple cider vinegar (ACV) has so many amazing skin and health benefits – but it does! Check out the ways it can be used in your beauty routine.
- Use it as a toner. Mix one part ACV to two parts water. Apply this mixture onto your face with a cotton pad to tone your skin. The ACV will regulate the pH levels of your skin and tightens pores.
- It soothes eczema, psoriasis, and candida. ACV is anti-inflammatory, which calms itchy skin. Soak in a bath with some ACV to soothe irritated skin.
- It can remove warts. Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to the wart with a Band-Aid and leave it on overnight. Repeat this process for a few nights and the wart should be gone.
- Removes teeth stains. Use ACV as a mouth wash or directly apply to the teeth. Make sure you rinse with water afterwards. ACV is naturally antibacterial so it will also freshen breath.
- It’s great for shinier hair. Rinse ACV through your hair after you’ve shampooed and before you condition. It boosts hair body and shine.
- Lastly, it’s great for cleaning makeup brushes. Mix together 1 cup of water to 1tsp ACV. Swirl your brushes in the mix and rinse with water.
Images via top10homeremedies.com, and homeremedyhacks.com